Friday, January 27, 2017

No comments:
 
Dresslily is one of the best places you could go to to get really cheap durable clothing. They have a wide range of styles for men and women. I have ordered presents for my mother roommate and of course myself! It's free shipping for everything and it comes faster than you'd think. Dresslily also has the best customer service. They are so friendly and helpful and reply very quickly to get what ever questions or problems you have taken care of. I am very much satisfied with shopping at Dresslily.com


My experience with dresslily
i had such an amazing  experience with dresslily , i was really satisfied with the service so as the shipping i ordered a white shirt 

Long Sleeve Zippered Drawstring Fur Hooded Sherpa Coat

 it was so awesome and fits on me perfectly so i suggest you guys go check it out and order from  dresslily.com you'll enjoy the clothes for sure 








No comments:

Post a Comment