Monday, October 19, 2015

Jacket Outerwear

No comments:
 
Shopping for our everyday fashion needs should by easy, fun and affordable.Cndirect understands this. The site is easy to use, and members are rewarded for signing in daily, receiving points they can later apply to their purchases for additional savings. Bonus points are also awarded for posting reviews on the website. New arrivals are displayed on the site's main page so members are always up to date on the hottest trending items. 





Customer service responded very quickly to my questions. My items arrived very fine it took 20 day  I was completely satisfied with all my purchases. Everything fit as expected. By Western sizing standards I normally wear a M so I purchased a size up, which is a good general rule for Western shoppers buying clothing made in China. All items were well made. The quality of the fabric was very good. As a fashion-conscious savvy shopper, this experience was a total win. I'm already filling up my shopping bag, looking forward to placing my next order. Once again I can afford to just say yes to treating myself to some new clothes. Love it! I highly recommend the ease and satisfaction of doing your online shopping with Cndirect





Basically, I really love Cndirect. Currently, they are my favorite online store because of the variety of clothes they stock which suit my style (theres so much, I could spend hours on their website) and also because of how cheap everything is! Although they are my favorite, I will give my complete and honest opinion and be completely truthful about the items I've received so that anyone who has asked questions or was considering buying from them will be able to make an informed decision.








No comments:

Post a Comment